Friday, March 27, 2009

Comments...

Please, anyone, feel free to comment on our blog. We want to know if people are actually reading it. Also, let us know if you have any requests. We know that some people want pics of our pad...they're coming. I don't think comments were allowed earlier (unless you had an account), hopefully I changed that in the settings.

Totally unrelated: We (I-Greg) had to shovel snow to get the car out of the driveway this morning. In my haste to make it to my appointment, I failed to remember the importance of gloves when it is 20F. My fingers got swollen and hurt quite a bit for a few hours, nothing permanent. The car got a little sideways every time we went underneath a bridge (ice), Julie seemed to almost enjoy it. While at the Dr.'s office, I got Julie an interview for a front office position. She had an interview when she came back to pick me up, even though they had never even seen her resume. She will have a followup interview next week, our fingers are crossed. We have no idea what the pay is, the drive is pretty long, but the people are awesome.

4 comments:

  1. Tell me more...
    I love the photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following the blog, even if I don't always post a comment. Good luck for the job interview.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM ALSO COMMENTING <--- see?

    ReplyDelete