Karen has generously offered to help me with designing a logo. I'm hoping you guys can help us decide which to use...cast your vote! Please email me if you can't post a comment on here. Also, let me know what you think of using a black background (the text would have to be lightened a touch so it could still be seen).
Thanks!
I vote for the third one. I like your name in caps and the others look like you are trying to cross your name out. As far as a black background, I can't say. I would have to see it.
ReplyDeleteI like the first one with maybe a slight smaller line. The third one is my second choice but I would still use a slightly smaller line but it does cover the U in Burnett.
ReplyDeleteI would say which background but it would be nice to see the black background to compare.
My vote is the third one!
ReplyDeleteSee you guys soon :) Loretta
Hi Guys, I like the second one. Hope you are doing well, feeling happy and healthy, and enjoying your family. Happy First Thanksgiving in your new place in Colorado! I just looked through some of the older posts and can't believe how different the girls look. You realize how fast time has gone by when you see them. Some funny pictures and videos on there. Thank you both for being a part of our lives. It is so cool to see you guys with the kids in all those pictures, except maybe the one where you are smothering Taylor with the pillow, just kidding, she obviously liked it...anyway. Happiest of Holidays. Hope to all get together sometime.
ReplyDelete