MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!
It's cold and icy outside, got to work from home today (half day). It started snowing Tuesday night and stopped sometime last night. Our first of many white Christmas' to come!
Julie and I went to a hockey game a couple nights ago (AVS vs Ducks). Ducks were losing 2-0. I was pissed, it was the first game we've seen in many months and they were getting beat, badly-even though they were out shooting at about 2:1. That is, until 10 minutes left they scored, then again, again, and again. Go Ducks!
On the way home from the game-it was about 1130pm and 3 miles from home. Light turned yellow about 1/4 mile ahead. I hit the brakes, ABS tried to do its job (and failed), closest car was about 1/2 mile behind us. In a few hundred yards we might have slowed 5-10 mph-I gave up. That light was RED. Glad it didn't have a camera!
No comments:
Post a Comment