Thursday, January 28, 2010

I'm Greg and I'm a PC

So, Julie and I were watching Jimmy Fallon a few nights ago. 3 people went on stage, did something lame, and then Jimmy handed them $300 gift cards to the apple store.
We starred at the tv (I'm sure our expressions were somewhat 'special') thinking why the heck does NYC have a store that sells apples and what would anyone do with $300 worth!? A pic of a very modern building came on the screen for a couple seconds...
Then something like this happened.
"I was very confused for a second, thought they meant apples-like the fruit," said moi.
Julie busted something then said, "me too, I thought I was the only one!"
I guess the only consolation is that we have never owned a single Apple product.

On a semi-related note-we just got 2 new phones (Verizon) for $108.18 but we get $100 back by rebate. $4.09 per phone and they actually work!

Weather hasn't been too bad lately, a dusting of snow last night...in the 30's-40's mostly.

2 comments:

  1. I like that funny story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're missing out, you non-Mac people. I'm running Windows on my Mac now. I've got the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete