My friend (Chad) from elementary school came to visit with his mom. He was on his way to DC for an internship at the NHI. It was nice to hang out, just too bad we only had a few hours.
On Thursday, I went on my first group motorcycle ride with my boss, her husband, and 2 traffic cops.
It was amazing! We went over 350 miles and saw some beautiful country side. I will be taking Julie, the mom and sisters next weekend, when they come visit. We can't wait!
I went karting yesterday. It would have been a lot more fun if the engine got gas whenever I stepped on the pedal, instead of whenever it felt like it. Also, watching a kid slam into a chain-link fence (padded with foam) at ~40mph was a little unnerving. Someone also crashed on the motocross track bad enough to call in the fire department.
No comments:
Post a Comment