Sunday, May 22, 2011

Dive Vid #2

FYI on the video...it was shot with a camera that is supposed to be a super wide (170 degree) angle view. That means, if it looks far away-it's not. If it appears close or big, it is closer and/or bigger. Although, I don't think 170 degrees is accurate as it was difficult to get what I was aiming at in the frame. Having no view finder or lcd screen did not make that easier. Sorry the color sucks, everything is blue. Water does that; I lack the fancy software or camera to correct it. Take my word for it, the reef and fish were VERY colorful...if only you could see that too.
More vids still to come. I spent 8.4 hrs underwater...there's a lot of editing to be done.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the script. I often don't know what I am looking at in that beautiful silent world. I wonder if it is silent to the fish?

    ReplyDelete