Sunday, July 17, 2011

We did something...kinda

More crazy weather. Almost every night has been more wind, thunder, and heavy rain. There's been flooding and mudslides, luckily neither of those has effected us.

Julie was able to take a little break this weekend from her school work. We had hoped to go hiking and/or bowling this weekend but the weather, my tweaked back, and our poorness prevented said activities.

I rode up to Laramie, WY yesterday. I took some video, hopefully I'll get a chance to put that up soon. I have to prepare for my trip next month. An epic, non-stop (besides gas, bathroom, and quick snacks), 1000 mile journey to Salt Lake City for in-n-out burger. A wonderful motivator for the 'saddle sore' 1000 miles within 24 hrs ride.

Today we played around with the camera by our house-we've already found several bug bites and I'm sure we'll discover more soon. Many pics below, some bugs and some of my bugger-enjoy.























No comments:

Post a Comment