

Well, I've been trying to get as much fun and work done as possible because I start on Monday. I've put about 400 miles on the motorcycle in a couple weeks of aimless driving. We went hiking Thursday for Julie's birthday and again today. Also, we both went to the dentist last week. Julie has...9 cavities, unprecedented for someone who never eats sugar! What the heck! Plus, I had to go back to the dentist Friday to have my wisdom teeth pulled-what a joy that was. I was really expecting more from the nitrous, at least the dentist used a couple gallons of novocain. It doesn't really hurt any more, but my jaw aches when I try to open. Also, my teeth feel like they are being pushed together so hard they're going to crack, like I have braces again. Perhaps it's from the swelling.
So long freedom, hello paychecks.
http://www.gregburnettphotography.com
No comments:
Post a Comment