Monday, October 12, 2009

Pictures!

Pictures of our home have been taken but will be posted later...gotta give people something to look forward to.
We had a great time visiting with the Mom and sister...
While Julie was freezing her arse off (in the teens in the am and snowing all day) at the craft show, I took them to Estes Park and RMNP. On the way, we stopped at a church because it was too pretty to pass.


Mommy got to play with the snow
My car had ice all over it, the doors were 4 inches lower than normal because of a sheet of ice extending from the bottom. The wheel wells had what looked like shark teeth and the side looked like this.
Ford-our cars may be junk, but our wheels are funky.

Yesterday, walking the Boulder Creek trail for as long as we could stand it.
There were still a couple leaves left in the trees
Missing: Ralph Lauren sunglasses, last seen in a tree.

I thought the snow was supposed to fall after the leaves.

If you haven't yet read the post below, I've been told it's a good read.

1 comment: