

After, the famed, Casa Bonita, the guys went to the Coors brewery in Golden and the girls went to the Molly Brown house in downtown Denver. The town of Golden did not smell like hops as I was promised, but that's a good thing in my book. Inside the brewery there was plenty of smelling to be done; it wasn't the most pleasing of aromas. The tour was somewhat boring. It is self guided with programmable radios that give some info along the way. Nearly everything was behind glass and the viewing was limited...the two pictures are really the only things seen on the tour. It was a disappointment. We did get free beer. I haven't had beer for a while-I don't feel like I was missing much. I would have rather done my 3rd Celestial Seasonings tour. But, I had to do it. Golden was beautiful, I hope to find some other reason to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment