Thursday, June 11, 2009

Our Full Monty, coming to a youtube near you

I'm finally on the mend, just finished my antibiotics today. I have a meeting with a wedding photographer in Boulder (he has no work for me but is willing to just chat about the biz and what not) on Tuesday.

We will be in Boulder Saturday because it is the annual "World Naked Bike Ride." Julie and I have been toning up in anticipation. I saw a video on youtube and I new I just had to do it. What better way to promote awareness for our dependence on fossil fuels. "Burn fat not oil. More ass less gass!"

Sorry for the visual. We couldn't be kidding more.

More of the same weather....2 inches rain/hr....tornadoes, thunder. We haven't been doing much of anything so it's nice to be able to avoid the insanity happening outside.

A cowboy sold us $100 worth of Omaha (mail order) filet mignon for $20. He was delivering to our neighbor and approached us in the driveway...he didn't even know the price of the stuff until after he sold it to us!

Last night we went to a chamber of commerce seminar put on by a local attorney. It covered some basic business start-up issues (legal, insurance, and tax). We each get a free hour with the attorney for attending...sweet! There were only a few people there...2 of which I'm surprised were able to find the place, given their intelligence (as indicated by the questions that they asked). It's scary to think that they will be operating their own business...and are trying to do it on their own.

Taylor just learned how to sit on her own, she also just pulled herself up into a stand. Alex is getting more and more defiant...just in time for her 2nd b-day. I guess it's terrible 2 time.

3 comments:

  1. So...wait...the whole naked bike ride thing...what EXACTLY are you kidding about? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bike thing is totally real!! Check it out, if you dare! I couldn't make this stuff up! Boulder has some...interesting residents.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxPJnt1suVw

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to see the pictures of the naked bike ride.

    ReplyDelete