For whatever reason, we didn't do a whole lot to celebrate a couple weeks ago so we did some more yesterday!
The day started off with bowling, which was a joke. I did pretty well, that was fine and all but what was awesome is...starting the 3rd frame of my last of 3 games I finished the game with my right hand. Normal for you maybe, not so much for a lefty (or am I)? My regular "technique" is to use my left hand and throw it right down the middle, this usually works fine. When I get bored, or the game is already screwed up and there's no point in going for a high score I try to hook it, with my left hand of course. What usually happens is I look retarded, the ball spins like a top and, if I'm lucky, a couple pins drop. Not sure why I decided to give my less coordinated right arm a shot. Every throw hooked almost perfectly. It feels like I have almost no control but the score showed otherwise. The whole game was a joke. Of the 8 right handed frames, I got 3 X's 3 /'s missed a total of 3 pins and that includes an extra in the 10th. I think I may try drawing and writing with my right hand, it can't possible look worse than my with left.
So after that, we drove up to Estes Park to see a movie (there are plenty theaters closer but we wanted the scenic drive and the $5 ticket price doesn't hurt). We saw, many Elk, a couple dozen deer, a coyote, and a marching family of geese trotting down the sidewalk. Sorry no pictures, I was too busy driving and Julie was too busy saying "Awwwww, how cute." Iron Man 2 was very entertaining, not too deep but who would expect otherwise?! Then we went to PF Chang's, tasty as always. By the time we got home it was too late to get drunk and make fools of ourselves, so we called it a night.
No comments:
Post a Comment