Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jobs...

Julie has decided not to take the job, even though she doesn't yet know what they are willing to pay. I have an interview in Boulder on Tuesday with a debt settlement company. I'm not super excited about it; if nothing else, it will at least be good practice. I haven't had an interview since...2002. I think Julie is going with me, she'll shop while I'm being grilled. Then, we'll go check out Estes Park and go hiking in the RMNP (Rocky Mtn Nat'l Park).

4 comments:

  1. good luck! make sure you dress up, dress nicer than you think you should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dungarees and a cowboy hat would probably do, but thanks for the tip. Julie is making me say "ha ha"...so ha ha...I was just kidding, yeah, kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. something better is coming along for Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. but but but the job might have come with access to 912! *the real number*

    ReplyDelete